Thursday 6 August 2015

Donington Classic Motorcycle Festival 7 to 9th August


I'll have a stand at the Donington Classic Motorcycle Festival 7 to 9th August (aiming to get there lunchtime Friday) which is now  one of the largest classic bike events in Europe. With 46 (!) races plus practice and parades a bumper entry of over 500 bikes is expected.

Star names of the world of motorcycling have already confirmed appearances at this year’s festival, including the legendary Freddie Spencer, Niall Mackenzie, Steve Parrish, Ron Haslam and Jim Redman. Oh, and me. I'll have my Ducati and the TT book for sale, with Pat Slinn on hand to autograph, plus the cover star on show - the wonderful ex-Sports Motorcycles Ducati that Roger Nicholls' rode to a morale victory in the 1977 F1 TT.

I'll also have a handful of Benzina back issues - if there's something missing from your collection, email me and I'll try and find a copy to bring along

No comments:

Post a Comment